Well, my first Thanksgiving dinner went well. Of course I was very stressed about making everything perfect, but it all turned out well. I got a specific kind of turkey so that it had a pop up timer, but then found out it didn't have a popper! I was so nervous I was going to cook it too long, or not long enough. But it all worked out in the end as things usually do. Once we all sat down to est, we had 9 people: Momma, Papa, Mark (Mack's uncle), Starla (Mack's Aunt), Cuinn (Cousin, Scout (Cousin), Ryan (Mack's friend from school) and Mack and I. Dinner went well and we had my homemade pumpkin cheesecake for dessert. After dinner we relaxed a bit, and then Mack, Cuinn and I headed out to Walmart and Best Buy for a little shopping. Though it was busy and a bit crazy it was worth it after getting a blu-ray player for Mack for $70 less and Cuinn got a new xbox game for half price. We have a few more days of everyone in two and we have a few things planned. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment