Monday, August 6, 2012

4 months later....

So... It's been quite a while since my last post. I'm not really sure why, I just haven't had any inspiration for writing lately. Mack and I have been busy finishing off school (Mack was done in May and I at the end of June) and working a ton! I am at Palm Beach Tan, which I love, I have so much fun with my coworkers and have made a lot of good relationships with customers. Mack is just finishing his 12 week internship at Tektronix, which has been a really great thing for him! It's the biggest company in the world for what they do... which is stuff that I don't understand... but has something to do with electricity and such... But nonetheless, he is in the tech support division and makes youtube videos of all the frequently asked questions. He has gotten praise from the head of the department, many of his coworkers, and even the president, vice president and CEO of the company. He has fit in there so well that they offered him a position to work part time during the school year and to come back every summer full time until he graduates! I am really happy for him and proud that he has found his niche. The only big event that has happened since I last wrote, is my cousin, Allie coming to visit. Allie is from South Dakota, but is a total Portlander at heart so we were really excited to have her out to show her around. Though Mack had to work a lot, Allie and I were able to go around and sight-see; we went to the zoo, to the waterfalls, and then to Spokane for Hoopfest weekend (the largest 3 on 3 basketball tournament in the world) Buddy and his team played for the 4th year in a row, but didn't do as well this year as usual, but they still had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment